22 Nov 2015

Munti Bali


The visit was my second visit, first visit was when we were looking for the place that sells unique handicraft.  The place is kind of gallery that offers Bali style ceramic handicraft and also has a cafe. The ceramic are actually quite good, not much place in Bogor sell this kind of stuff.  At that time I said to myself we should go back, as the cafe looks like a nice place to eat.  And, boy, I was right!
On the second visit we decided to stay for lunch, we ordered Nachos, Char Kwar Teow, Oxtail Rica-rica and Tom Yum.  For the drink we ordered coffee and green tea milkshakes.  Overall the foods wa superb.

I marked this as my new favourite eating place in Bogor!



Address: Munti Bali Ceramics, Jl. Guntur No. 2, Jawa Barat 16128
Phone:(0251) 7153388
Hours: Open today · 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment